The UniLodger was a design project aiming to design a web service for people co-owning a holiday house.
The design process was based on activity centered design which, together with the early involvement of potential users, served as a good foundation for making informed design decisions.
The major events in the design process were:
- Ideation trying to identify possible activities
- Five semi structured interviews to better understand the target user group and their activities.
- To investigate if the ideated activities matched the needs of persons with actual experience of co-owning a house.
- Affinity diagramming the interview outcome
- Resulting in listed requirements
- Wireframe prototype
- User testing of the interactive prototype, using a think aloud method.
Below you find prototype examples from the interface.